ePlus successfully pre-qualifies and places IT talent across security, infrastructure, helpdesk, and other areas to fill gaps in hospital staffing
- The hospital was experiencing a significant talent shortage across all areas of its IT infrastructure.
- The primary staffing agency was having difficulty finding and placing qualified candidates in myriad open roles, including desktop service, information security, unified communications, and other technical functions.
- Vetting and pre-qualification of all IT candidates, across various states and regions, prior to sending them to the hospital for consideration
- A written pre-qualification statement from a dedicated engineer and industry expert, outlining specific candidate traits and other feedback to enable the hospital to make a successful and informed decision
- First-hand expertise and knowledge surrounding skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in IT roles within a healthcare setting, including telehealth and healthcare specific software
- Long-standing relationship as a trusted advisor to provide advice and guidance
- Operating seamlessly as an extension of its team, ePlus placed more than 30+ pre-qualified candidates spanning the IT landscape in positions from security and infrastructure to helpdesk and hardware support
- Created a continuous pipeline of highly-qualified candidates to enable quicker placements in open requisitions
- Qualified, skilled candidates in open roles has filled gaps and enabled staffing levels to be maintained
- Strengthened security posture with qualified, in-house talent enables the hospital to respond more quickly to security threats and enhance protection of confidential patient data
- Provides a strong feed of qualified candidates in areas such as security, where there is a known talent shortage
- Consolidated communication across multiple hiring managers has allowed for improved efficiency and faster hiring
Want to Learn More?
We have proven