Taps ePlus’ AWS expertise and staffing capabilities to extend the reach of its team and support a maturing cloud practice
- The AI and robotics R&D company sought engineering expertise and project management to support multiple cloud and network initiatives running simultaneously with tight deadlines (including role-based access to AWS resources, network traffic monitoring and VPN tunneling).
- The customer was challenged by unstructured account policies, limited policies in place, and manual application deployments.
- It lacked best practices for security, networking, and identity access management.
- Maintaining a lean staff, the company relies on external consultants to supplement internal talent. It needed project management help to support three major office moves as well as a helpdesk engagement and virtualization consulting, assessment, and roadmap suggestions.
- Strong engineering development team with AWS certified experience and infrastructure automation expertise
- Blended approach and breadth of resources with in-house engineers and external recruitment to address the customer’s requirements for cloud, network, and project management support
- Practice and account team in place for proactive support and rapid response time to meet tight deadlines
Cloud Services for Automation and Orchestration (Terraform and Ansible)
- Solution architect and software developer-led support services
- Solution validation and support (continuous integration/continuous delivery) with Jenkins
- Custom development and third-party integration (Slack, AWS Lambda, Sumo Logic, Cloud Custodian, Amazon EKS, Reviewable, GitHub, CloudWatch, Confluence, JIRA, GitHub and Slack Webhooks)
- Operations and administration for cloud tooling - Cloud Custodian (AWS), Sumo Logic, CloudWatch, AWS limit monitor
- Consulting - AWS trusted advisor
ePlus Staffing and On-Demand Services
- Staffing Solution – Cloud, Software Development, Network, Agile Project Management
- On-Demand help desk support: ticket remediation and end user support across three sites
- Deliver business value faster (tasks accelerated from months to hours)
- Enhanced efficiency with structured user management
- Stronger security posture through scripting to enforce customer’s security policies
- Able to scale by allowing IT staff to focus on business strategy and critical initiatives
- Leverage multiple perspectives to extend internal talent and knowledge base
- Respond quicker to business demands with better insight
Want to Learn More?
We have proven