Harness Insight to Drive Intelligent Business
Go beyond “keeping the lights green” by leveraging insight into your IT infrastructure to empower your business. Our Consulting Services use a multi-touch model—from infrastructure analysis, organizational fingerprinting and strategic roadmaps, to Virtual CIO and Virtual CISO advisory services—to maximize the efficiencies of your IT organization with third-party knowledge that spans multiple technologies. With ePlus Business Analysis and Strategic Planning, insight is your driver to intelligent business.
- Increase velocity for your technology initiatives with advisory services that provide strategic insight and guidance for a wide range of IT issues and critical functions
- Complement your existing personnel and expertise with a seasoned CISO or CIO executive that will evaluate and help drive your IT strategy, information security, and compliance programs
- Exploit the power of business technology analytics to discover and assess the operation of critical infrastructure components
- Evaluate the maturity of your current business processes and core technologies against your strategic goals to identify stakeholder-driven prioritized areas of focus
- Create a visual roadmap that strategically aligns IT investments with your initiatives, processes, standards, and overall business strategy
- Benefit from quarterly reviews, regional training opportunities, and best practice discussions
Executive Services Portfolio (ESP)
Pair infrastructure analysis, organizational fingerprinting, and strategic roadmap development with quarterly business reviews and participation in our CIO Executive Council for regional peer education and information sharing.
ePlus vCIO delivers the business/IT alignment and technology understanding that commercial to mid-size enterprises need to improve productivity without the high cost of finding and retaining in-house expertise.
An ePlus vCISO is a seasoned security executive with the hands-on technical expertise who will evaluate and help drive your information security and compliance programs—complementing your existing security personnel and expertise.