State and local government entities face an enormous challenge to deploy technology and provide on-demand services for an ever-growing community. Layer on a mounting list of applications, demand for mobility, multi-platform collaboration, regulatory compliance, cyber threats, and a limited budget—and you have an environment that rivals none in complexity.
- Contract vehicles across the country to bring you an extensive list of authorizations to serve your technology needs
- Security solutions centered upon a holistic methodology to strengthen your security posture, safeguard data in motion and at rest, and protect your organization’s reputation
- Staffing Solutions, including short-term, long-term, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire IT professionals, to make your mission-critical projects a complete success
- Mobility and collaboration to improve service delivery to constituents, improve staff productivity and decision making, and elevate the customer experience
- IT as a Service, to help you quickly assess, implement, and optimize today’s most in-demand digital technologies with ‘As a Service’ options that pair financial flexibility with value-added services
- Managed Services, offer a flexible subscription model to monitor, manage, and maximize the critical technologies that run your business—including cloud, security, data center, mobility, and collaboration