State and local government entities face an enormous challenge to deploy technology and provide on-demand services for an ever-growing community. Layer on a mounting list of applications, demand for mobility, multi-platform collaboration, regulatory compliance, cyber threats, and a limited budget—and you have an environment that rivals none in complexity.
Why Choose ePlus?
- Contract vehicles across the country to bring you an extensive list of authorizations to serve your technology needs
- Security solutions centered upon a holistic methodology to strengthen your security posture, safeguard data in motion and at rest, and protect your organization’s reputation
- Staffing Solutions, including short-term, long-term, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire IT professionals, to make your mission-critical projects a complete success
- Mobility and collaboration to improve service delivery to constituents, improve staff productivity and decision making, and elevate the customer experience
- IT as a Service, to help you quickly assess, implement, and optimize today’s most in-demand digital technologies with ‘As a Service’ options that pair financial flexibility with value-added services
- Managed Services, offer a flexible subscription model to monitor, manage, and maximize the critical technologies that run your business—including cloud, security, data center, mobility, and collaboration
Napa County, CA Closes Security Gaps Even in the Face of an Increasing Perimeter
Watch how ePlus enabled Napa County to increase security for its edge network as well as inbound/outbound web traffic. By relying on ePlus’ end-to-end security expertise—including design, implementation, and staff training—the County is able to tighten its security deployment, even in the face of a constantly increasing perimeter.