Where Education Means More
Technology in education today is all about improving student performance, facilitating collaboration, and creating a better future…while maintaining a highly-secure, always-available infrastructure with a limited staff and budget. This means schools are facing multiple technology challenges at any one time—and require a partner that can execute at every level.
- E-rate team with years of experience and expertise in the program
- Contract vehicles across the country to bring you an extensive list of authorizations to serve your technology needs
- Security solutions centered upon a holistic methodology to strengthen your security posture, safeguard student data, and protect your organization’s reputation
- Staffing solutions, including short-term, long-term, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire IT professionals, to make your mission-critical projects a complete success
- Mobility and collaboration to expand instructor/student interaction, improve teacher productivity and decision making, and elevate the learning experience
- IT as a Service, to help you quickly assess, implement, and optimize today’s most in-demand digital technologies with ‘As a Service’ options that pair financial flexibility with value-added services
- Managed Services, offer a flexible subscription model to monitor, manage, and maximize the critical technologies that run your business—including cloud, security, data center, mobility, and collaboration
Related Case Studies
Surry County Public Schools Turns to ePlus for Full Collaboration Solution
Take a look at how we designed and implemented a complete Cisco collaboration solution for Surry County Public Schools, based on Cisco's BE6000 platform.
ePlus designed and implemented a complete Cisco collaboration solution, based on Cisco's BE6000 platform, including approximately 150 phones, Unity, e911 capabilities, custom paging/emergency broadcasting, and Unified Communications server (including Jabber/Unified Presence).
- Digital Infrastructure
- Unified Communications