End-to-end design and implementation from ePlus supports a multi-tenant research environment
- The customer had multiple public cloud initiatives to meet short-term research computing footprints and longer-term on-premise data center evacuation
- As the hospitals first foray into deploying Azure, it sought technical expertise to ensure success.
- HIPAA and PII compliance issues and mandates needed to be met, and the customer had concerns about workload segmentation.
- Existing trust and relationship built at the account, in addition to reputation serving other institutions of higher education in the state’s system
- Expert consulting and implementation experience with Microsoft Azure
ePlus Cloud Services – Azure Design, Build, and Migration
- Conducted design workshops to understand requirements and build the new Azure environment
- Implemented Azure IaaS environment from the ground up with governance and security at top of mind
- Leveraged Azure Site Recovery (ASR) to migrate the researcher environment to Azure
- Established Azure as a delivery environment, providing secure multi-tenancy for new researchers and other tenants with mission-critical workloads
- Migrated the researcher environment from an on-premise data center to public cloud, allowing the hospital to decrease operational overhead and CapEx for its existing on-premise data center environment
- Provided the internal IT teams with a high degree of trust in secure and scalable future deployments on Azure
Want to Learn More?
We have proven