Turns to ePlus for application modernization and microservices expertise to spur innovation, speed new service deployment, and reduce costs
- The company was moving to a new software-defined networking platform, and sought to leverage public cloud resources, including microservices and Docker containers.
- The organization lacked dedicated internal resources to support the initiative.
- DevOps and automation expertise
- Strong partnership and collaboration with Docker
- Extensive cloud experience, especially with AWS
- Cloud project management experience and familiarity with Agile software development practices
ePlus Cloud Services – Automation and Orchestration, Application Modernization, DevOps
- Retooled and modernized applications through microservices to enable future scalability and meet shifting business requirements
- Fostered confidence and trust in public cloud from a hosting and modern software development architecture
- Augmented customer’s internal talent for automation of builds and release of microservices in various environments, with a steadily growing engagement
- Facilitated troubleshooting, testing, and validation to create a functional production environment to speed deployment
- Modernized the customer’s core application stack to more efficiently grow and shrink to address business demands
- Improved innovation to more efficiently meet milestones and better support product launches
- Enhanced ability to deploy new services and meet business opportunities
- Leveraged an on-demand consumption model aligned directly to system resource utilization to reduce costs
Want to Learn More?
We have proven