ePlus provides a Cloud Networking Workshop and architecture/design expertise to propel the initiative
- The customer had a cloud deployment initiative but was unsure on the direction to take for intra- and inter-cloud connectivity as well as how to integrate security.
- Existing trusted advisor for the traditional data center space
- Expert consulting and design knowledge on AWS and public cloud deployments
- Comprehensive end-to-end knowledge on multi-cloud connectivity, including security integration with third-party security vendors
ePlus Cloud Services – AWS Connectivity Workshop with Design Documentation
- Conducted onsite workshop to review requirements, perform discovery, and share experiences in intra- and inter-cloud connectivity as well as cloud security
- Developed multiple design options outlining Direct Connect with Encryption, VPC layouts, and security componentry with native AWS mechanisms as well as Cisco and Palo Alto Networks devices—performing advanced routing and Layer 7 inspection
- Obtained the knowledge and foundational design to securely deploy workloads in AWS
- Addressed security both in the cloud and into the cloud with native and third-party components
- Provided its business units/customers with a high degree of trust in secure and scalable future deployments on AWS
Want to Learn More?
We have proven