ePlus provides end-to-end training, design, and implementation for future workloads
- The customer was adopting a “cloud-first” strategyand looking to move away from its current colocation strategy to Microsoft Azure for data center workloads.
- The organization sought flexibility and the ability to leverage services only available in public cloud.
- Executive management very concerned with the cost of public cloud.
- Existing trusted advisor in the traditional data center space, including the customer’s VMware environment, storage, and Cisco networking
- Expert consulting and implementation experience with Microsoft Azure
- Demonstrated cost modeling and optimization expertise in public cloud
ePlus Cloud Services – Azure Training, Design, and Foundational Implementation
- Conducted onsite Azure training sessions with the customer’s development and operations teams to spearhead the journey to Azure, customized to help bridge the gap between currently siloed teams
- Designed and implemented IaaS and PaaS hub and spoke Azure environment for foundational workloads
- Established Azure as the future place for new workloads, including Development Sandboxes, Identity Services, and Learning Management System (LMS)—enabling the customer to deliver internal training globally for both a lower cost and with a better user experience
- Internal staff felt empowered by ePlus-led Azure training, fueling experimentation and learning while delivering the ability to deploy faster in public cloud
- Provided the internal IT teams with cost management and optimization best practices for effective future cloud deployments
Want to Learn More?
We have proven