ePlus brought order to the customer’s chaos, enabling the next phase of its cloud deployment
- The technology innovator was building out its next-generation cloud, and sought assistance with managing many moving parts of the initiative, especially from a software development perspective.
- The organization needed DevOps engineering expertise and talent to supplement its existing team and internal resources.
- It sought a fresh, outside perspective to identify the most efficient way to address immediate concerns and put a solution in place to address and support its longer-term cloud strategy.
- Trusted advisor status and reliable reputation from a previous customer engagement
- Ability to quickly come up to speed and show immediate value
- Consulting expertise and team of cloud engineers
- Demonstrated DevOps skillset and methodologies
ePlus Cloud Services – DevOps and Software Development
- Documentation creation and upkeep within Jira
- Linux troubleshooting
- Automation and workflow builds replacing manual change requests
- Implemented and automated monitoring solution
- Code testing for daily/weekly builds
- Migrated the customer’s cloud operating system into containers and microservices architecture
- Created and wrote Ansible playbooks for automation and Kubernetes management of customer’s proprietary cloud platform
- Ability to leverage ePlus’ cloud engineers and DevOps expertise to move cloud initiative forward with efficiency and timeliness
- Organized, updated documentation to support immediate next-gen cloud development requirements
- Reliable processes in place to support the customer’s long-term cloud strategy
- Access to technical resources, familiar with its IT footprint and environment, to achieve the next phase in its cloud deployment
Want to Learn More?
We have proven