Taps ePlus’ expertise to move its backup and disaster recovery initiatives to the cloud
- The customer’s current backup service had performance and reliability issues.
- With plans to eventually move its entire data center to the cloud, the logistics firm did not want to invest in hardware and software it might not need to maintain in the future.
- The company lacked a reliable disaster recovery plan.
- Existing trust as an ePlus Managed Services customer
- Ability to understand the customer’s business requirements, work closely with its IT and Finance teams to create the right solution and cost model
- Eliminated the obstacles of upfront equipment investment costs and the dangers of not having a viable backup or disaster recovery plan
- Technical expertise surrounding the value of cloud-based solutions
- Flexibility to craft one five-year agreement that included all ePlus services
- ePlus Cloud Backup
- ePlus Cloud Disaster Recovery
- Effective disaster recovery plan with defined RPOs and RTOs to protect data in the event of an outage
- A working copy of the customer's production environment provides a business continuity solution in the cloud without investing in a second data center
- Flexibility to benefit from leading-edge, scalable hardware without having to actually purchase the equipment
- Free up IT staff to focus on other business-critical IT initiatives
- Poised to move other elements of its data center to the cloud
Want to Learn More?
We have proven