ePlus supports the company’s long-term and rapid growth, continually assessing its IT environment and deploying services and solutions that deliver high availability, improved performance, and significant cost savings.
The organization was experiencing rapid growth, and its incumbent IT integrator was not able to scale to match existing expansion.
- It was facing massive network outages with a small/shrinking IT staff and was unable to address the mounting problems.
- National resources and local presence
- Strong engineering talent
- Trusted IT advisor, capable of offering technical advice and vendor-agnostic recommendations based on expected business outcomes
- ePlus Managed Services
- ePlus Enhanced Maintenance Support, SMARTnet renewal
- Professional Services, on-going environmental assessments, support for multiple acquisitions (full stand-up and cutover services), storage migration
- Data center: Cisco, EMC, Nutanix, VMware, Veritas, Citrix, Varonis, Check Point
- ePlus was able to successfully stabilize and harden the once unreliable network.
- Continuous assessments identify opportunities for the customer to make better decisions to reduce costs and increase network availability.
- The company is free to focus on strategic business outcomes, rather than “keeping the lights on,” with greater efficiency and lower internal headcount.
- A recent storage migration was executed without any disruption to operations, delivering better performance with a much smaller IT footprint (and related power/cost savings).The co-location facility provides disaster recovery.
- The customer frees up internal resources and benefits from enhanced efficiency by offloading all new acquisitions and architectural standards to ePlus.
- The solutions deployed by ePlus deliver significant cost savings within the customer’s existing infrastructure, allowing the organization to extend its buying power and budget to invest in new technology.
Want to Learn More?
We have proven