Turns to ePlus for a detailed analysis and customized Cloud Backup solution with a flexible consumption-based model
- The engineering consulting firm manages 30+ remote sites, each maintaining local data.
- It had limited connectivity to each site, restricting the ability to copy data.
- The company faced inconsistencies in data protection and its ability to recover data.
- It needed a backup solution to protect data locally as well as provide an offsite copy.
- Technical expertise to build a customized, hybrid solution to meet unique backup and recovery requirements
- Ability to deduplicate data locally before sending it offsite for efficiency
- Consumption-based cost model that did not require an upfront capital investment
- Keen focus on exceptional customer support, acting as an extension of the firm’s internal team
- ePlus Cloud Backup
- Reliable and standardized data protection
- Confidence in data recovery across all remote sites
- Secure offsite cloud vault for backup copies
- Flexible cost model allows for scalability and growth without initial capital investment
Want to Learn More?
We have proven