Harnesses the power of a customized and flexible Hosted Infrastructure model from ePlus to create the perfect solution for its customers—enabling faster collaboration and improving the delivery of care
- The healthcare systems provider sought to offer its healthcare software as a service.
- The initiative was too complex and expensive to build with internal resources, and the company needed a hosting partner to provide the cloud platform.
- It required a high-availability, high-security cloud framework that meets HIPAA, HITECH, and other regulatory requirements related to storing Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in the cloud.
- ePlus white glove approach, creating a customized offering to match the customer’s complex requirements
- Experience crafting tailored offerings to fit specific compliance, application, and deployment requirements
- Ability to handle unpredictable growth and scalability (to the scale of petabytes)
- Flexible cost model allowing the provider’s costs to only increase as its customer revenue increases
- ePlus Hosted Infrastructure: Multi-data center, highly-customized hosted “private cloud” including core infrastructure, scalable storage, data encryption, disaster recovery, and the highest levels of security for HIPAA compliance
- Platform in place to offer software as a service and continue to improve its position as a market leader in healthcare software space
- Hosted Infrastructure capable of accommodating and supporting exponential growth, with the ability to burst on demand without upfront capital investments
- Offer its customers flexibility of an on-site deployment or hosted cloud solution, enabling them to scale with a cloud-based consumption platform
- Met all the security and compliance requirements
Want to Learn More?
We have proven