- The customer has relied on ePlus’ professional services expertise over the years to support its network.They wanted to adopt a more proactive, strategic approach to ensure 24/7 monitoring and management of the IT environment and quickly resolve issues.
- The company employs a relatively small IT staff and it sought to supplement its internal talent.
- Trusted and loyal relationship developed over many years of successful services engagements (including Unified Communications infrastructure, data center moves, tech refreshes)
- Engineering expertise and local support, with high expectations met on a regular basis through commitment to the account
- Strong knowledge of the organization’s existing IT footprint, history, and system design/operations
- Adding ePlus Managed Services was a natural fit to extend the relationship due to the strong confidence developed from past performance and numerous successful deployments as well as ePlus’ ability to address the company’s needs moving forward over the longer term
- Managed Services providing global support for the customer’s offices around the world
- Monitoring and management of Cisco Unified Communications, network, wireless, and firewalls; NetApp storage; HPE and Dell server/compute; and VMware virtual servers
- One trusted partner to provide both professional and managed services for better efficiency and peace of mind
- Out-task monitoring, and management frees up staff to focus on business-critical functions related to end user support
- Ability to maintain a lean IT staff, saving personnel costs
- Service Business Reviews provide visibility into network performance and health as well as device status, aiding in strategic planning and business decisions
- Weekly calls and strong lines of communication across the ePlus team (including managed services and professional services engineers, pre-sales engineers, sales account team, and IT managers) ensures the best level of service and on-going guidance
Want to Learn More?
We have proven