Today’s businesses across all industries, including SLED, are successfully leveraging mobile and cloud technologies to change the way employees work, collaborate, and shortcut traditional business processes. In fact, next-gen technologies have permeated organizations nationwide: 78 percent of companies will fully adopt cloud computing by 2020, and 67 percent view mobile solutions and services as critical to their business.
Just because businesses are driven by mobile technology and the cloud doesn’t mean that every company can afford an extensive networking staff to support it. To meet escalating connectivity demands with limited resources, our team at ePlus recommends simplified, mobile-first network design that integrates advanced security and control from the start.
Leverage these innovations from Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, and ePlus to build an infrastructure that can easily advance your mobility goals:
- Screaming-fast service for all: It has been reported that 7 out of 10 users complain about poor WiFi performance.3 These service disruptions directly impact workforce productivity, customer experience, and critical communications. With advanced Aruba Wave 2 access points delivered to you by ePlus, you get 36 percent faster WiFi speeds for more simultaneously connected users.3
- Immersive security protections: With new technology comes new cyberthreats. When advanced firewall and intrusion detection capabilities are built into the infrastructure, you can automate your response to threats — quarantining infected devices before they allow malware into the environments, and preventing rogue devices from accessing critical applications and more.
- Simplified BYOD and IoT control: Too often, IT is forced to waste cycles manually defining access policies for individual smartphones, tablets, laptops, printers, cameras, and other connected appliances. With a more powerful management interface, administrators can write global rules that will then be applied during a fully automated onboarding process.
- Service optimization Intelligence: Diagnosing WiFi issues requires a deep understanding of performance at each point in the communication chain — device, application, user, and connection level. When your administrators have this level of visibility, they can proactively prioritize service in areas of high demand or notify users if their device doesn’t have the bandwidth to deliver a quality experience.
- Frictionless scalability: Predicting infrastructure growth in small businesses can be difficult. With Aruba technologies implemented by ePlus, you can start with a WiFi solution without a controller, and choose the management solution (software- or cloud-based) that best fits your administrative style. More importantly, you can integrate wired and wireless assets from any vendor to create a seamless, unified infrastructure for boosting connectivity, managing assets, and optimizing user experiences.
Aruba ClearPass from ePlus helps you to keep the data safe that you have stored in the cloud, and it delivers visibility, policy control, and workflow automation in one cohesive solution. With the Aruba ClearPass portfolio of network security and policy management software, you can identify what’s on your network, enforce smart policies, protect your resources via dynamic policy controls, and secure BYOD and IoT devices.
ePlus offers a holistic approach to securing data and developing strong risk management frameworks that enable organizations to reduce overall risk; prevent, defend against, and recover from malicious cyberattacks; ensure enterprise security and data security across a new digital landscape; build strong security cultures; and support innovation and digital transformation with enhanced visibility, control, and mitigation across cloud, mobile, and IoT environments.
Contact ePlus today at 888-482-1122 or email@example.com to see if your company can benefit from one of our security assessments.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise specializations include Platinum: Converged Infrastructure.
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for Hewlett Packard Enterprise products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. Hewlett Packard Enterprise shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
© 2017 ePlus Inc. - All rights reserved.