The Link Between Technology and Opportunity
Between public cloud and on-premise, digitization is thriving in high-capacity, secure co-location and interconnection data centers. It provides strategic advantage by supporting your hybrid cloud plan, helping consolidate your data centers, and transitioning your people and processes to a shared responsibility model. Data center interconnection offers added value by providing access to multiple carriers, connectivity technologies, and cloud providers in a single location—fueling your digital business applications and bringing the cloud closer.
Why Choose ePlus?
- Access data center capacity on demand, deploying new applications faster and shortening time to market
- Let our team of specialized engineers consolidate the best co-location and interconnection options tailored to your unique requirements, saving you time and money
- Increase system availability with N+1 redundant designs and 24/7 staffing, so you can reduce unplanned downtime and deliver a better customer experience
- Burst to the cloud as needed with interconnect services that bring you closer to your service providers, content, and business partners
- Lower utility rates, efficient lighting, and green technologies so you can reduce operational costs, lower your total cost of ownership (TCO), and improve sustainability
Geographically dispersed locations with N+1 redundant designs, cost-effective, sustainable infrastructure, redundant power and cooling, integrated UPS systems , and physical and logical security are just a few of the advantages a co-location center can offer.
Many of our data centers also house cloud providers, which can help offer extra capacity through cross-connection technology. Proximity to your service providers, content, and business partners significantly enhances the speed and reliability of your network.
Professional & Managed Services
ePlus offers services to help you plan, build, support, and optimize your IT infrastructure. We deliver across-the-board enhancements every step of the way—allowing you to improve productivity, profitability, and revenue growth while reducing operating costs.