Flexibility, Simplicity, Choice
Cloud is a growth engine for business. It is changing how we interact with everything from online media to healthcare to banking services, making it possible for organizations to provide new services faster, create new applications quickly, and determine the goods and services that customers like. ePlus offers a large array of options for cloud-based infrastructure and collaboration solutions that will help your developers and IT departments stay focused on what matters most—innovation and speed.
Why Choose ePlus?
- Increase collaboration, engagement, and productivity through the work-anywhere freedom of cloud-based applications and services
- Let our team of specialized engineers consolidate the best Cloud as a Service options tailored to your unique requirements, saving you time and money
- Limit up-front capital investment while improving competitiveness and collaboration and greatly minimizing IT maintenance tasks
- Assure automatic software updates and their hassle-free maintenance for many key business applications
- Avoid large, up-front investments for robust disaster recovery
- Offers secure, sustainable solutions that help reduce your organization’s carbon footprint
Cloud Infrastructure Services
ePlus Cloud Infrastructure Services offer Op-Ex-friendly alternatives to on-premise solutions for building, running, protecting, and maintaining your cloud infrastructure, including Infrastructure as a Service, Backup and Disaster Recovery as a Service, hybrid networking, cloud storage, hosted security, and more.
Cloud Collaboration Services
Boost employee productivity and engagement with collaboration and conferencing applications, virtual desktops, and voice solutions you can buy as a service, and hosted and managed business applications such as Managed Office 365 or Hosted Microsoft Exchange.
Professional & Managed Services
ePlus offers services to help you optimize your Cloud as a Service environment. We deliver across-the-board enhancements every step of the way—allowing you to improve productivity, profitability, and revenue growth while reducing operating costs.