Proactively monitor and manage your IT infrastructure with flexible service models that offer innovation in key focus areas such as cloud, security, data center, mobility, and collaboration.Learn More
Bridge the Talent Gap
ePlus delivers a full range of staffing solutions, including short-term, long-term, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire IT professionals. Our experienced engineers and IT professionals have the technical knowledge and expertise to make your mission-critical projects a complete success. Our IT recruiters are experts in securing those hard-to-find candidates that possess the unique technology skillset for your organization or project needs. We’ll work closely with you to find the IT staffing solution that matches your organization’s culture.
- Quickly fill specific technology skills gaps to innovate and speed new offerings to market
- Help bring technically challenging projects in house with the business and process knowledge of highly-certified engineers for long-term or short-term projects
- Benefit from one unified engineering team, who rigorously screens candidates then seamlessly supports them onsite to ensure maximum value and customer satisfaction
- Respond rapidly to changing technology and business demands while lowering operational costs with flexible headcount options and simplified contractual terms and billing
- Take advantage of a collaborative IT outsourcing partnership supported by ePlus staffing specialists, utilizing multiple sourcing channels to meet your needs
ePlus will provide highly-quality teams or individual professionals to support temporary projects—so you can support your business objectives.
Take the time to evaluate resources before bringing them on as full-time employees by utilizing our contract-to-hire solutions—saving money and time.
Direct Hire Staffing
Our recruiters are experts at understanding organizational intricacies. We can cut your recruiting costs and free you up to focus on your core business aspects.
Tailored Project Teams
ePlus will assess the needs of your business and the specific requirements in order to put together the “right team” for your major initiatives.