ePlus Managed Services help you proactively manage your IT infrastructure.Learn More
When Time Is of the Essence
ePlus understands the challenges of keeping up with constantly-evolving technology. It’s more difficult to manage your IT operations day to day and create an environment that stretches budgets and internal resources. From moves/adds/changes on communications systems and components to staging, deployments, and customized rollouts, ePlus On-Demand Services offer rapid response to meet your IT service needs quickly, with simple terms for easy engagement and local engineering teams that provide global presence for your business.
- Ensure business continuity and energize your staff with IT expertise and services available at a moment’s notice
- Do more with technology by extending your IT organization’s reach to a variety of critical IT services—project by project or one hour at a time
- Benefit from more efficiency, flexibility, and scalability that will drive employee engagement and help your team innovate
- Leverage task-oriented engineering support on a time and materials basis to ensure your critical projects finish on-time and on-budget
- Benefit from a single point of contact for a variety of on-demand services—across the United States and globally
ePlus offers moves, adds, and changes services on all communications systems and components including servers, routers, switches, operating systems, and IP voice and video components.
Staging and Deployments
Quickly stage, roll out, or refresh “commoditized” technology across your organization or across the country to ensure business continuity and the success of your critical IT projects.
For a flexible, well designed platform on which to build your overall information system, ePlus delivers cabling solutions for data centers and local area networks.
ePlus offers a 1-800 number in the U.S. for ordering and support of your on-demand services—to ensure you get the service you need, when you need it.