Watch how ePlus helped Charter Oak State College build a strong and agile IT infrastructure.
Where Education Means More
Technology in education today is all about improving student performance, facilitating collaboration, and creating a better future…while maintaining a highly-secure, always-available infrastructure with a limited staff and budget. This means schools are facing multiple technology challenges at any one time—and require a partner that can execute at every level.
- E-rate team to help you navigate the requirements to maximize your E-rate funding
- Grants expertise to support your grant seeking and fund development efforts and enable the forward mobility of your strategic and technological plans
- Contract vehicles across the country to bring you an extensive list of authorizations to serve your technology needs
- Security solutions centered upon a holistic methodology to strengthen your security posture, safeguard student data, and protect your organization’s reputation
- Staffing solutions, including short-term, long-term, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire IT professionals, to make your mission-critical projects a complete success
- Mobility and collaboration to expand instructor/student interaction, improve teacher productivity and decision making, and elevate the learning experience
- IT as a Service, to help you quickly assess, implement, and optimize today’s most in-demand digital technologies with ‘As a Service’ options that pair financial flexibility with value-added services
- Managed Services, offer a flexible subscription model to monitor, manage, and maximize the critical technologies that run your business—including cloud, security, data center, mobility, and collaboration
Related Case Studies
Watch how ePlus designed and deployed a new network and physical security solution for New Bedford High School.